WordPress Website Builder helps to build a professional website without any coding. It provides many themes and templates that make your website beautiful. The new bloggers don’t know about coding so, with the help of WordPress they quickly customize and create websites. In addition, they have SEO plugins that customize the website SEO-friendly.
Here are some top free themes:
- Cenote: Cenote is lightweight themes and lighting fast. It views great on mobile as well as a desktop too. This theme looks professional and has many clours options. The cenote has many widgets placed in the header, footer, sidebars, etc. Wide layouts & menus that cover the entire window. Also has many buttons and social buttons such as Fb, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Twitter, etc. Put links on these icons & connect your website to social media.
- Gucheery Blog: This theme is mainly used for fashion travel. It has a slider present on the top as well as add your content by using widgets. Many Customize fronts are available so, edit the header line in any style you want. Gucheery blog supports many formats for uploading such as audio, videos& content. It works faster without lagging then, bloggers easily add many pages and make a large website.
- Olsen Light: It is a photography theme looks stunning & beautiful. It has space for the ad so, by using google ad sense you can monitor real-time activity. Sidebar for “about me” with social buttons like Fb, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, Twitter, etc. This theme gives full customization for both mobile and desktop. Most peoples use mobile so, the theme must be mobile-friendly.
- Astra: The Astra theme is simple and easy to customize the theme according to the website. Mainly startup companies or bloggers used the Astra theme because it provides many useful plugins like WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gutenberg Blocks, etc. An e-commerce website needs to add an online store so, at this point, Woocommerce works great. This theme can make the post more flexible.
- Masonic: Masonic theme is best for all types of blogs.If you want to represent more photos related to the topic then, masonic work well for you. During post creating you have many colors of fronts, and backgrounds available to help to show the post more clear. It has many cards like rectangles, and squares adjusted in boxes. This customization attracts an audience because all posts are in different-2 styles.
- Hueman: Hueman is a free pro-like theme looks fabulous. Users can add many custom sections like home, about us, contact us, services, etc. without any coding. By using this theme you get more styling as well as a large color selection. Edit sidebars and upload your brand logo without using any coding.
- Ashe: This theme is good for lifestyle. The homepage has two-column layouts. You can describe the brief bio of the author and put some social sharing buttons with them. Users can make promo boxes for the ad so, use google Adsense and spread your own business. For representing customized content ashe theme is the best option for you.
- Chic Lite: Chic Lite theme is used for the beauty blog. It has many attractive backgrounds assigned to its topics. The header and slider bars are both customizable. Large collection of colors, fronts, and widgets. For Advertisement, it has a widget ad useful for spreading awareness to the audience. The theme includes campaign integrations for email, social sharing, etc.
- Hemingway: Hemingway is good if you want to show simple wording in front of visitors in frames. It supports a full-width header image that attracts an audience. This theme has many styling frames that help you to show details information in frames. It is a two columns layout that highlighted your focus topic with colored fronts. Due to clean & simple layouts, visitors easily find their topics and purchase products.
- Hestia: It is a modern theme that comes with updated material design, styling frames, colored fronts, latest plugins, etc. This theme is best for representing information in a simple way that works for bloggers. In this, you can upload your brand logo, change styling patterns, resize fronts,colured background & more without any coding skills. The theme is fast & light and optimizes your website well.
Is WordPress Good for beginners?
Yes, WordPress is easy to use and understand here are some reasons:
- WordPress is free software that just installs and creates your website. It doesn’t need coding skills to add logos, images, menus, etc. You just need a domain name and Webhosting to start the website.
- The simple user interface, that able users to navigate buttons and plugins. Posting new content becomes easy.
- WordPress is customizable, it has 200+ templates and themes which you just select and apply on the website due to this website looks more beautiful. In addition, security plugins secure the site as well as prevent harmful malware
- It has one SEO plugin that makes the website SEO friendly, if you write a meta title and description the indicators show red, orange & green. Green is SEO-friendly margins keep letters within it. In addition, it shows red indicators for the whole website which give suggestions. As a result, the traffic increased and the website ranked higher on the results.
- Security scanner plugins filter viruses and make your website secure. This feature you can add through plugins.
- It has 99.9% uptime that enhances the performance as well as automatic data backups.
- 24×7 hours of customer support provided. So, user queries are solve.
- It has a page builder feature that is available in 32 different-2 languages it helps to manage the pages and modify them without using any coding.so, download and install wordpress and make beautiful stunning e-commerce website today.