- Easy to use and understand
- Offers Enhance security
- Free domain name provided
- iT gives Free Jetpack plugin
- 99.9% uptime
- Money back guarantee under 30 days
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 100GB storage
- Starting price is $3.80/month
- IT gives Fres SSL
- Professional email account provided
- Quick setup
- Easy-to-use Website builder
- Automated Backups
- SSH Protocol enable
- It has 4 plans(personal, premium, business, and eCommerce)
- Doesn’t need codes to create website
- Unmetered Bandwidth Provided
- Unlimited Storage
- Free Data Backups
- 1 click installation
- Free SSL provided
- It has 4 plans(starter,economy,deluxe,ultimate)
- Free domain name
- Free CDN(Content delivery network)
- 24×7 Customer support
- 99.9% uptime
- Many ads
- Limited features
- Need technical knowledge to use
- Price starts from $1.80/month
Want to Know More About WordPress Hosting?
WordPress Hosting Provider is needed to run a site. It gives many varieties of extra features like one-click install, backups, Storage, etc. With the use of it is easy to build beautiful websites. It is a platform that quickly creates an SEO Friendly website. In this, you can edit the Meta title and Meta description in which an indicator shows green & red. If it is green then, it will ok and red then, non SEO friendly. Help to change appearance menus, widgets, themes, etc that make your website more attractive.
Doesn’t need technical skills just simply edit and change settings whatever you want. It makes the website more SEO friendly so, it increases your traffic as well as able to adds many pages that make the website big. In addition, It gives a sitemap feature. Then, generating the sitemap for the website help to index pages faster.
How Many types of WordPress Websites?
There are two types available mentioned below:
- It is a self-host and open source software.It gives more features and flexibility the use of this users can build a website on its hosting.
- Easy to use and understand. But is paid .It offers fewer features
What are the merits and demerits of WordPress?
- Advance Security: It has many security plugins that protect the website from dangerous malware.
- Quick Setup: Users can quickly set up a website without any use of codes that save time.
- Better Performance: It gives 99.98% uptime,storage,bandwidth etc.
- Simple to Use: They doesn’t need technical knowledge. Any user can customize a website easily.
- SEO Friendly: It has many tools that make your website SEO-friendly then, it is easy to read and index by crawlers.
- Cheap: Easy to afford and its price starts from $14/month
- SSL Certificate: It comes with HTTPS so, it secures your website and makes it authentic
- Updates: The website gets updates like plugins, security files, etc.That help to keep the website updated.
- Easy to Design: Worpress website has many designs such as themes, templates, backgrounds, etc.
- No coding is required: Clients easy to build websites quickly without any coding skills.
- Require Plugins for Extra Features: To make the website more secure and beautiful it needs to install plugins.
- Need Maintenance: Users are responsible for changes to the website and adding new features. To keep the website good it needs proper changes in plugins and themes.
Expensive: Free to use. But to add more features to the website it needs more money. Features added to the website after plugin purchasing.
Why we should choose WordPress for making a website?
There are some points mentioned below:
- Open source software: Open source software. So, the user can customize the website in whatever way it likes.
- Free to use: At the beginner level use is free but at an advanced level it needs money. Normally, regular themes, templates, and plugins are free to use. But they are unable to fully customize and secure the website. On the other hand paid themes and templates make the website more beautiful. Also, secure the website by using security plugins.
- Full Control of Website: Users control the website through customization and plugins. It changes templates and background styling easily. Also, add new features to the website to make it more secure.
- Easy to Optimize: Powerful plugins like Yoast SEO, all-in-one SEO, etc. These SEO tools help to fast page indexing of pages and rank higher on google.
- Enhanced Security: It gives enhanced security such as two authentication factors (2FA), strong passwords, SSL, etc. Also through updates new security plugin
- One Click Installation: Users want to transfer the domain to another host so, they can do it quickly by ignoring the manual method. Users upload their files using FTP(File transfer protocol) access then, it will manage & maintain automatically.
What is Web Hosting and how many types of Web Hosting?
Web Hosting is defined as the space allocated by the Hosting provider to store website files such as images, videos, text, etc online. The user accesses the files and modifies them according to need is called Web hosting. Web Hosting help to maintain a website by sharing its resources such as RAM, Storage, Bandwidth, Core CPU, uptime, security, etc. If you want to run your website then, it requires web hosting.
There are four types of Web Hosting available
- Shared Web Hosting
- Dedicated Web Hosting
- VPS(Virtual Private Server) Web Hosting
- Cloud Web Hosting
- Shared Web Hosting: In this many websites can use a single server by sharing its resources such as RAM, Core CPU, Storage, Bandwidth, etc. Due to sharing of resources between websites the speed becomes slow and security also bleaches. But the cost is affordable. So, many users purchase shared web hosting.
- Dedicated Web Hosting: Dedicated Web Hosting permits a single website to use an entire server only by using its resources such as RAM, Storage, Core CPU, Bandwidth, etc. The cost is high but it offers better performance and security than shared web hosting.
Due to full control of the server, the website linked with the server gives
better uptime 99.98% and its page speed also increase.
- VPS(Virtual Private Server) Web Hosting: VPS stands for Virtual private server it uses virtual technology and creates a virtual layer on the OS of the server. It divides the server into two partitions one is virtual and the second is private.VPS offers more security and better performance as compared to shared web hosting.
- Cloud Web Hosting: Cloud Hosting uses virtualization in which several cluster server resources such as RAM, storage, Core CPU.bandwidth, etc are used by a website. As a result traffic increases and rank higher on google. It also offers better security as compared to shared hosting. Prices are less than dedicated servers. Therefore, it is better than shared and dedicated web hosting.