Godaddy offers professional tools to business owners in which they can build a website quickly without any coding skills. The tools create your e-commerce website SEO-friendly increase traffic, as well as help, detect mistakes in websites. Here are some reasons that show GoDaddy is good for small businesses.
- Synchronizes your small business’s growth and makes it wider than competing with large brands.
- Go Daddy helps to connect with new customers that want to support you or buy products.
- Promote your branding and aware all peoples
- Anchor your website that gathers all information about your business in place. It helps other customers to understand your business activity.
The above points clarify that yes GoDaddy is good for small businesses.
Is GoDaddy Webiste Worth It?
GoDaddy is a web hosting provider company founded by bob parsons in 1997. Godaddy offers the best web hosting and domain registration. It serves quality in services so, prices of plans is quite high. Godaddy become a brand name in the market so, its web services are good day by day. Around 6000 employees work in this company and the total annual net worth is $241 US million dollars. To grow online business GoDaddy is a very good option because it gives many resources such as RAM, storage, bandwidth, Core CPU, etc with high security. Go Daddy has a website builder tool that any user create a website for free. In which they can edit all things on the website and customize them.
What Kind of features did Go Daddy Provide?
There are many features present GoDaddy mentioned below:
- Marketing tools
- Website Builder
- One Click WordPress Install
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Free Domain
- Professional Email account
- Free SSL
- 24/7 Hours Customer Support
- 99.9% Uptime
- Unlimited Storage
- Many Data Centers
- Fast page load speed
- Automated Data Backups
- DNS Management
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Email Privacy
- Virus Protection
- Support multiple websites
- Memory up to 1 GB
& many more. These above-mentioned features make the customer purchase web hosting.
What are the merits and demerits of GoDaddy?
- Easy to Setup
- Fast Response time
- Many Data Centers
- 24/7 hours customer support
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Fast Page Loading
- More than 400+ themes and templates are available
- Website builder tool
- Tutorial guide provided
- Easy to Design and edit
- DDoS Protection
- Free Dedicated IP address
- Enhance Speed
- All Credit cards accepted for payments
- The fast account activation process
- 4 hosting plans
- 30 Days free trial
- Viedo guides
- No Live chat supports
- No CDN(Content Delivery Network)
- Renewal Price is High
- Technical support is available via telephone only
- No Money back guarantee
- No Customization section
- Unable to additional elements
- Limited Front Designs
- The basic plan doesn’t include an SSL certificate and security
- Many Upsells
- Slow Websites
Website Builder is a platform that able users to create their business websites faster. It gives all functionalities that you needed in websites. It contains useful tools like security plugins, email capture, virus protection, enhanced uptime, etc. The website builder is good for a person that has limited knowledge of coding and wants to build a beautiful site. Yes, it is good for your business because it saves time and creates a professional website within a few minutes.
What Kind of Hosting did GoDaddy Provide?
Go Daddy provides 4 Web Hosting shared, dedicated, VPS, and Cloud hosting.
- Shared Hosting: In this hosting, there are many websites hosted on a single server and use its resources such as RAM, Storage, Core CPUs, Bandwidth, security, etc. Its price is affordable and many owners used it. Due to sharing of resources to multiple websites, the speed slows down and security also degrades.
- Dedicated Hosting: In dedicated hosting, only one website is hosted on a single server and using its resources. Its price is costly compared to shared hosting. But offers more security and better performance. The uptime is about 99.9% and protects the website from harmful malware.
- VPS Hosting: VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It uses virtual technology and divides the server into virtual servers. Each user is dedicatedly connected and uses the resources.VPS hosting is cheaper than dedicated hosting and gives a good performance as compared to shared hosting.
- Cloud Hosting: Cloud hosting uses virtualization technology. It splits a physical server into a virtual cluster of the server. Each Virtual server is interconnected. The user can use the resources of multiple servers. Hence, it provides excellent performance, speed, security, etc.
Go Daddy Web services are good but it costs. If you looking for cheaper hosting then there are many alternatives are present.
- Bluehost: It is a hosting provider that best alternative to Go, Daddy. They offer 99.98% uptime with the best performance at an affordable price. It specializes in shared and VPS hosting.
- Hostgator: Hostgator gives 99.99% uptime as well as unlimited storage, bandwidth, email accounts, etc. Its shared hosting price starts from $2.12/month, dedicated starts from $148.22/month & VPS hosting starts from $19.03/month.
- Inmotion: Inmotion gives the best offers for shared and VPS hosting. They offer unlimited disk space,2FA security, SSL certificate, etc. The shared price starts from $2.12/month, the dedicated starts from $106/month, and the VPS price starts from $4.16/month.
- A2 Hosting: A2 hosting offers 24×7 hours of live chat customer support. The hosting plans are affordable in shared plan starts from $4/month, Cloud -VPS plan starts from $5/month.A2 Hosting provides quality web services also users can cancel the plan anytime and their money get back instantly.